WODs & News
Get our latest posts delivered to your inbox!
For Time (10:00 cap):
150 Wall Balls (20/14)
Notes for Karen:
- This is a classic CF HQ benchmark workout, and as with many of the other Girl benchmarks, this should be a good gut checker of a WOD.
- Note the time cap. Incredible times will be sub 6:00, and most really good times will be under 8:00. But the goal is to get the right, grueling stimulus. Do NOT go lighter in weight, keep your normal med ball. Just try to move faster. Find what works for you.
- If this is a re-test for you, your goal is to go faster than you did last time, or get more reps than you got last time. That does not mean shirking the ROM. Keep your standards.
- If this is your first time doing Karen, and you are new to the CF world a little bit, you are probably going to be trying to get as many wall balls done in the 10:00 as possible. That will be your benchmark for the future. Go get it!
- Your coaches will go over a few different strategies on how to tackle this one, but think about what works for YOU.
50m Strongman Sandbag Clean to Shoulder, then Carry
*Or to your chest, then carry.
30 seconds - L-Sit Variation
50m each arm - Single KB OH Carry (53/35)
Post Results to the comments of this post.