WODs & News
Get our latest posts delivered to your inbox!
Project Just Because Hearts - Due Friday, Dec. 15th please (INSTRUCTIONS)
Resilience 2018 Nutrition Challenge Info (Click HERE)
Open WOD 11.4
60 Bar-Facing Burpees
30 OHS (120/90)
10 Ring Muscle Ups (P = Bar Muscle Ups)
30 Bar-Facing Burpees
20 OHS (PVC or light barbell)
10 Burpee Jump Pull Ups
Muscle Up Sub Options:
- 20 C2B Pull Ups
- 20 Pull Ups
- 10 Burpee Pull Ups
OHS Sub Options:
- Light Weight (or PVC)
- Single Arm DB OHS (15 each arm)
- Front Squat (135/95)
- Goals: Upper level folks, completing this as prescribed, will probably be seeing how many burpees into the second round they can get. Push it!
- Bar-Facing Burpees: These will obviously take a good chunk of the 10:00 clock if you're completing all 60 of them. Have an idea of how long you think these will take you, and perhaps how much you can push them without completely gassing yourself. However, if you think they will take you 5 mins or longer to complete, please scale the number down to 45, or stop yourself at the 5:00 mark and move on.
- OHS: These will be a little more challenging after the burpees, but challenge yourself to complete these in no more than 3 sets!
- Muscle Ups: If you are planning to complete these 1 rep at a time, stay with it, don't get frustrated and stop, focus on what you need to do for each rep to complete it. Stay strong and BE RESILIENT!
- Muscle Up Progressions: You should be able to perform all of these Muscle Up Progression movements (very well!) before attempting a Ring MU (PROGRESSION VIDEO).
Extra Conditioning FUN
EMOM x 12
Min 1 = 20 KB Swings (53/35)
Min 2 = 10 Burpees to a Target (ideally 6" over your standing reach)
*Adjust numbers if needed.
Post Results to the comments of this post.