WODs & News
Get our latest posts delivered to your inbox!
Weekly Movement Forecast
M = 1 RM Box Fron Squat
W = 1 RM Push Press
Th = Nancy
F = Sumo Deadlifts
Box Front Squats
Build to a 1 RM.
Technical Cues To Remember:
- Find a stance that is wide for YOU. You should feel a slight stretch in your groins as you focus on driving those knees out.
- The wider your stance, the more those toes have to turn out to keep all joints in line.
- Completely brace yourself for every repetition! Don't let that bar collapse your shoulders/ribs/core. Stay tight!
- Sit all the way down on your box. Sit all the way up. Then be sure to keep your shins vertical as you rock into the concentric phase of the lift. Be explosive!
- Work that PCA and RFP on this movement. (Posterior Chain Activation + Rate of Force Production)
Perform sets of 5 reps to get comfortable with the movement.
10 Deadlifts (115/75)
Performance + Competitor
10 Deadlifts (225/155)
10 Burpees Over The Bar
*Anyone going to get 8 rounds??!!
Post Results to the comments of this post.